Etihad Airways has unveiled its thrilling Summer 24 schedule, highlighting its bold development plans.
Highlights of the community upgrades, that are already on sale, embrace new nonstop flights to Nice on the French Riviera and direct flights to the Greek vacation islands of Mykonos and Santorini.
Since visitors have responded properly to Etihad’s new flights to Copenhagen, they’ve made the vacation spot year-round.
The schedule improves connection by including extra frequencies throughout the community to locations comparable to Ahmedabad, Athens, Bangkok, and Colombo.
“Our exciting summer schedule reinforces our commitment to growth, giving our customers the European and Asian destinations, frequencies, and timings that suit them,” stated Antonoaldo Neves, CEO of Etihad Airways.
“It also allows us to attract more visitors to Abu Dhabi to promote the expansion of tourism in our wonderful home. “We are increasing our capacity for international destinations and adding new destinations, like Nice on the Cote d’Azur, allowing our guests to enjoy even more fantastic travel experiences. Our schedule also makes stopping in Abu Dhabi easier and enjoying our exhilarating and welcoming home.”
Highlights of the improved schedule embrace:
- Athens, Greece, sees a rise to 12 flights per week from May and 14 from July.
- Recently launched Copenhagen, Denmark is made a year-round vacation spot.
- Malaga Spain will get pleasure from a three-weekly service for Summer 2024.
- Mykonos, Greece, will probably be served by two flights per week in the course of the summer season, with Santorini, Greece, additionally getting two weekly flights.
- Nice, France, will probably be served by two continuous weekly providers from June 2024.
- Bangkok, Thailand will profit from three extra flights per week from February to 17 providers per week
- Colombo, Sri Lanka, enjoys a frequency enhance to 10 weekly flights from January, rising to 14 from May, and an adjusted schedule for even higher connectivity to European locations.
The new summer season schedule follows the announcement of extra locations for 2024, which embrace Kozhikode and Thiruvananthapuram within the Indian Subcontinent, Boston in North America, and Nairobi in East Africa.
Etihad Airways is dedicated to rising its community and has reaffirmed its intention so as to add a number of extra locations over the approaching 12 months.
The new timings and frequencies enable passengers to get pleasure from Abu Dhabi’s stopover resorts and customer points of interest till their check-out time, fulfilling Etihad’s imaginative and prescient of being the airline everybody needs to fly.